The IU Bucket List is a list of events and places to explore before you graduate from IU.
New students receive a copy of the IU Bucket List at New Student Orientation that they can update as they complete items.
- Ask a librarian at Wells Library for help with a research project
- Attend a culture center event
- Attend Little 500 men’s and women’s races
- Cheer on the Hoosiers at a free athletic event
- Connect with a professor outside of the classroom
- Create or join a Rec Sports Intramural Team
- Dance all night at IU Dance Marathon
- Dance to international music at the Lotus World Music and Arts Festival